Calling All Singers!
The Side by Side People’s Chorus is a singing group open to all people: that includes people with developmental and intellectual disabilities and also all friends and allies. Launched in 2015, the chorus meets monthly to sing and rehearse, and occasionally perform.
At each rehearsal, we sing, have fun, and eat food. We sing all sorts of songs: some that talk about our pride, our power and our dreams, and some just for fun. The singing is led by Larry Dittberner. It’s free. It’s fun. All voices welcome!
Get Involved: Accepting New Members for the Summer Season!
- Register for the Summer season:
- Call ACT 651-641-0297
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: First Tuesday of every month (6/6, 7/11, 8/1) NOTE: July meeting is on the SECOND Tuesday of the Month.
- Where: Newell Park- 900 Fairview Ave N, St. Paul, MN
- Time: 6:00-8:00 PM
- 6:00-7:00 Free Dinner + Socialization Time
- 7:00-8:00 Singing
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.
View pictures from the Side-by-Side People’s Chorus
View some of ACT’s Originals Songs
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.