Calling All Singers!
The Side by Side People’s Chorus is a singing group open to all people: that includes people with developmental and intellectual disabilities and also all friends and allies. Launched in 2015, the chorus meets monthly to sing and rehearse, and occasionally perform. This is a partnership between ACT and Highland Friendship Club of St. Paul.
At each rehearsal, we sing, have fun, and eat food. We sing all sorts of songs: some that talk about our pride, our power and our dreams, and some just for fun. The singing is led by Bret Hesla. It’s free. It’s fun. All voices welcome!
Get Involved: Accepting New Members for the Online Summer Season!
- Register for the Online Summer season:
- Call ACT 651-641-0297
- Email email@example.com
Details: Online Summer Rehearsal Schedule
- Date: First Friday of each month (second in July (6/5, 7/10, 8/7)
- Where: Online – Zoom platform
- Time: Free Dinner 6:30pm-6:45pm socializing, 6:45pm-7:30pm singing
- Required Commitment: Be at all rehearsals.
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.
This activity is made possible by the voters of Minnesota through a grant from the Metropolitan Regional Arts Council, thanks to a legislative appropriation from the arts and cultural heritage fund.