Disability Power Day is held virtually every Friday from 10am-11:15am EXCEPT the third week of the month. That week, Disability Power Day is held in-person on both Thursday and Friday from 10am-1:15pm with a FREE LUNCH! They are the same day – so only sign up for one.
Please review ACT’s meeting guidelines before attending or supporting others to attend in-person events register in-advance – this helps us prepare the right amount amount food. Contact Patrick at firstname.lastname@example.org, (612) 314-6497 to register groups of 10 or more or if you have any questions/concerns.
- What is Disability Power Day?
- Dates: Virtually: 6/11,6/25, 7/2, 7/9, 7/16, 7/23, 7/30, 8/6, 8/13, 8/20, 8/27
- In-Person: 6/17 or 6/18, 7/15 or 7/16, 8/26 or 8/27
- Where: Online or at the St. George Greek Orthodox church
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.
- Call or email with questions, 651-641-0297 email@example.com
- Sing Up Here or below
Disability Power Day came about from feedback following the Statewide Self-Advocacy Conference. Attendees loved the opportunity to meet people from other self-advocacy groups and they loved the workshops. People loved it so much we decided to launch a monthly mini conference which we call Disability Power Day. We cover important topics like building friendships, speaking up for yourself, connecting with your community, and learning about your human rights.