The Side by Side People’s Chorus is a singing group open to all people: that includes people with developmental and intellectual disabilities and also all friends and allies. Launched in 2015, the chorus meets monthly to sing and rehearse, and occasionally perform.
- Register for the Online Summer season:
- Call ACT 651-641-0297
- Email email@example.com
Details: Online Summer Rehearsal Schedule
- Date: First Friday of each month (second in July (6/5, 7/10, 8/7)
- Where: Online – Zoom platform
- Time: Free Dinner 6:30pm-6:45pm socializing, 6:45pm-7:30pm singing
- Required Commitment: Be at all rehearsals.
- Cost: No Charge. Donations welcome.